We have formally adopted "Guidelines for Good Stewardship"
that are based on the needs of our Employees, Community,
and the Environment. These guidelines were drafted,
"without consideration to the costs of implementation",
and, "are based solely on Principals and Ethics that
protect those needs".
- We believe that our employees have a right to A
Living Wage and Quality Health Care, and, even as
a small business, have an obligation to provide them.
- Employees are also provided with on the Job Training
to insure their Safety.
We maintain an extremely aggressive Environmental
Policy that includes;
- the establishment of markets for 100% of our scrap
- a Take-Back Policy with our customers where they
can return, any product or packaging that we have
shipped to them to insure the proper recycling of
- Free Engineering Assistance that will help them
to design Environmentally Friendly, Cost Effective
- Each employee works 4 (four), 10 hr shifts, thereby
cutting commute costs by 20%..
- Because we believe in supporting Recycle Markets,
we purchase Packaging and Office Products made from
We maintain an extremely high
performance record, understanding that; since most
of our customers are selling to International Markets,
the quality of our parts and service will allow them
to be more competitive and thereby help strengthen the